Sales RepresentativeDallas, TX, U.S.
- Responsible for managing the day-to-day sales and marketing activities at the branch level.
- Develop and Implement sales strategies, tactics and plans (including establishment of sales quotas and compensation) to achieve goals.
- Manage the daily operations of the sales function in the branch(s) supported and provides sales direction.
- Develop new markets by expanding the selling channels.
- Achieve / exceed quarterly targets including lead qualification, lead referral and follow up, pipeline forecasts, and sales goals.
- Develop and implements overall marketing strategies and individual account/client strategies to achieve revenue and profit goals of the branch; continuously evaluates strategies to grow and penetrate current business base and develop new business opportunities.
- Develop client relationships, manages the proposal effort, develop and deliver client presentations, and assists in client and consultant issue resolution.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or above.
- High-tech inclination, be highly motivated, ambitious and have a passion for problem solving.
- With proven successful track record in business development and sales.
- Outstanding presentation and public speaking skills, with superb communication ability.
- Flexible to business travel.
- Minimum of five years of sales experience in Label and Packaging.
- Sales experience in EAS/RIFD source tagging is a bonus.
- Must have excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Strong business acumen, able to spot the trends and opportunities.
Country manager / Global sales director